Movie Review: Clown (Jon Watts) - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Television and Movies Discuss TV, Movies, Sitcoms and anything else related here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-26-15, 02:36 PM Thread Starter
Movie Review: Clown (Jon Watts)

Hey there Heresy. Thought I'd pop up a taster of my Clown review up here on heresy. Overall I enjoyed it. Watts is relatively new in the horror field but I feel he had a good shot at this one. Besides it has Peter Stormare in it....seriously he's a cool dude.

Let me know here what you thought of the movie if you've seen it...or what would put you off seeing it??

Clown is basically a movie about not putting on other people’s clothes…especially when you find them in a musty old basement…in an ominous box…and it’s a freakin clown costume! The story focuses around Kent McCoy, a doting father who wants to give his son the best birthday possible, so fills the role of the missing clown himself by becoming the clown himself with a costume he stumbles upon. It is soon revealed that the costume is much more than it seems and Kent’s life is thrown into chaos when the true legend of the clown is revealed.

Its all fun and games until the clown suit doesn't come off...

We’ll keep this short and just say…unless you want to get possessed by some clown skin and have Peter Stormare attempt to decapitate you at any opportunity…do not put on random clown suits.

If you feel like having a peek at the full review, check it out here:

Anybody whose seen the film...let me know what you it? Hate it? Currently reconsidering your career as a clown?

Feel Free to check out my blog! News, Reviews...and sometimes shoes??

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Television and Movies

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode