The Walking Dead (SPOILERS!!) - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Television and Movies Discuss TV, Movies, Sitcoms and anything else related here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 76 (permalink) Old 10-14-14, 12:54 AM

ntaw's Flag is: Canada

We've seen plenty of foreshadowing in the past, Rick's gunna kill that dude. The dude they freed from the container got taken down by a walker immediately after screaming 'I'm the same as you' or something along those lines, do ya think with all those atrophied muscles from captivity he'd be able to fight it off? Tigers hat guy...you mean the dude Tyrone beat to death while having a little breakdown? If they do have to work together, I'm really hoping it's one of those 'come the apocalypse' allied scenarios...though given the climate of the show.....

Unfortunately Canada got rid of the penny and now my two cents rounds down to zero, so...take it for what you will.

40k Related Projects
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 76 (permalink) Old 10-14-14, 01:02 AM Thread Starter

Einherjar667's Flag is: USA

Did that crazy guy get killed? I was painting while it was on so I missed a bit. I don't see any alliance lasting, Rick was pretty excited to keep on killing once they got away from Terminus. Something BIG will have to happen for him to buddy up with the cannibals.

Also, how about that candle room? Note that Negan's crew are known as "The Saviors", and religious fanatics. And their home base is called "The Sanctuary"
post #13 of 76 (permalink) Old 10-20-14, 06:05 PM

Yeah, after last night's episode I'm not so sure we're going to see Rick working with the Terminus people any time soon for any reason at all

The hunt is definitely on, whether they know it or not.

Unfortunately Canada got rid of the penny and now my two cents rounds down to zero, so...take it for what you will.

40k Related Projects
post #14 of 76 (permalink) Old 10-20-14, 06:55 PM Thread Starter

Yeah..... Those guys need to get eaten by walkers while rick watches with a smile
post #15 of 76 (permalink) Old 10-20-14, 07:05 PM

Straight up. That camera pan out to include Bob's lower half was devastating. I'm very interested to see where Carol and Daryl end up chasing after the car with a cross on the back window...I worry for Beth and how she's found.

40k Related Projects
post #16 of 76 (permalink) Old 10-20-14, 08:16 PM

Loki1416's Flag is: USA

Have to agree, that pan out on Bob was horrible. Those people are not crazy, they are bat shit crazy!
It actually surprised me. When Bob went out to the graveyard, I thought he was going to kill himself. Was starting to think that maybe that walker in the basement water had gotten him some how and he knew it so he was going out there to end it. Would be awesome karma if he had been bitten on that leg and they all turn because they ate it! HA!
post #17 of 76 (permalink) Old 10-20-14, 08:40 PM Thread Starter

Haha that would be awesome! Is that why bob was crying? It wasn't that clear why he was upset
post #18 of 76 (permalink) Old 10-27-14, 07:16 PM

So yeah, definitely NOT working with the Terminus people

REALLY curious as to what happened to Beth after the scenes from next week's episode, but I'm generally happy about the way that went down at the church. Massive first few episodes of this season.

40k Related Projects
post #19 of 76 (permalink) Old 10-31-14, 12:19 AM

Loki1416's Flag is: USA

I knew it! Just watched the episode from last sunday. When Bob started laughing and then the look on thier faces when he said he was tainted, I actually LoL'ed. Was just so freaking great!
Rick sure is a man of his word. He killed Gareth exactly like he promised he would.
Honestly, I'm finding more and more that anyone who feths with Judith deserves to die. Maybe it's the protective because I am a father or just because it's a defenseless baby.
post #20 of 76 (permalink) Old 10-31-14, 01:19 AM

When that Terminus dude was threatening to break the baby's neck I was freaking out. Really curious about this hospital scenario that Beth was taken to, and what those survivors thought they were accomplishing.

40k Related Projects

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Television and Movies

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode