First pictures; The new Turtles and Shredder - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Television and Movies Discuss TV, Movies, Sitcoms and anything else related here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-29-14, 12:13 PM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3m01iti0n View Post
Ol Chrome Dome looks pretty badass. Dont see how the samurai gimmick applies to a white boy however.
Seems to be a popular thing while walking through San Francisco estates. Teen boys with Samurai Swords is a thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-29-14, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawa View Post
Donatello was always something of a pacifist in the series

Doesn't mean he wouldn't fight though
lol - Donatello was the only one allowed to use his weapon in the uk released cartoons from the 80's

Leonardo could only slice through pipes and robots, Raphael could only use his sai as darts and to eat pizza, Michaelangelo couldn't get his nunchucks out due to the dangerous weapons act of 1976 which just left Donatello. Who could twat people with a big stick
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-29-14, 12:51 PM
nice boy, daft though !

bitsandkits's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicus View Post
Aye, but apart from the headband there wasn't a single thing that separated the turtles in terms of appearance. That's what I like that is being changed
back in the day that wasnt even the case, the head bands used to all be red, they only colored them when the cartoon/toys came along, originally the only thing that you could tell them apart with was weapons.
personally im hoping for an original comic book version of the turtles, but i cant see them allowing that level of violence, as for the mutagen origins, its pretty much established as of "Alien" origin so i couldnt understand the backlash from "fans" when bay said the turtles would have alien origins.

anyway the turtles and shredder look awesome and if megan fox keeps her mouth shut and bends over alot i think we will have a box office hit.

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-29-14, 09:32 PM
Heresy Online's Pet Furby

Tawa's Flag is: Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitsandkits View Post
if megan fox keeps her mouth shut and bends over alot i think we will have a box office hit.
I'll have a slice of that pie......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
I think Tawa is a temporal entity that exists outside of the hobby/modeling timeline. Essentially, he's the Heresy Online equivalent of a Time Lord... which is kinda hilarious and frightening all at the same time.

"God-Emperor? Calling him a god was how all this mess started."
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-30-14, 12:06 AM

fotoshark's Flag is: Canada

Gonna have to wait and see... I still can't stand the changes they made from the original cartoon let alone this live action....
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-30-14, 03:07 AM

Shas'Ui's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by fotoshark View Post
Gonna have to wait and see... I still can't stand the changes they made from the original cartoon let alone this live action....

I always give movie chances, So far the only time Turtles has done me wrong was that travesty where they went back to feudal Japan. But I'm going to Bay's Turtles with...well not too high of hopes.

01000110011011110111001000100000011101000110100001 10010100100000011001110111001001100101011000010111 01000110010101110010001000000110011101101111011011 110110010000100001
post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-30-14, 02:52 PM

d3m01iti0n's Flag is: USA

Ugh Megan Fox is greasy.
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-30-14, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shas'Ui View Post
I always give movie chances, So far the only time Turtles has done me wrong was that travesty where they went back to feudal Japan. But I'm going to Bay's Turtles with...well not too high of hopes.
The new series (since the original) dialogue is absolutely TERRIBLE. The action figures they brought out where they're wearing clothes is ridiculous. And the last animated movies were garbage. For me it's safe to say I stopped after the 3rd live action movie which was far fetched and totally ridiculous for a story but I still partially enjoyed it for the things I got to see and a bit of the humour. The humour instilled in the series currently is pure garbage... So here's hoping Michael Bay can bring back some hope cause over the years its been quite disappointed. Ninja Turtles was my absolute favorite when I was a kid, and they've truly done nothing but ruin it over the years after the 90's generation. My 6 year old nephew is starting to like them, partially because he see's the old action figures in my room ... lol but it's hard to get into the new series with him because its terrrrrible lol

- T.
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-30-14, 05:08 PM

d3m01iti0n's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by fotoshark View Post
The new series (since the original) dialogue is absolutely TERRIBLE. The action figures they brought out where they're wearing clothes is ridiculous. And the last animated movies were garbage. For me it's safe to say I stopped after the 3rd live action movie which was far fetched and totally ridiculous for a story but I still partially enjoyed it for the things I got to see and a bit of the humour. The humour instilled in the series currently is pure garbage... So here's hoping Michael Bay can bring back some hope cause over the years its been quite disappointed. Ninja Turtles was my absolute favorite when I was a kid, and they've truly done nothing but ruin it over the years after the 90's generation. My 6 year old nephew is starting to like them, partially because he see's the old action figures in my room ... lol but it's hard to get into the new series with him because its terrrrrible lol

- T.
You ever go back and actually watch the old stuff? Or look at the classic figures? Its all terrible. Half of the toy line is variants of the turtles in ridiculous outfits. The animation and voice acting is terrible. But hey, we were kids. Its nostalgia. Its not about us anymore; its for todays generation of kids.
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-30-14, 06:00 PM

yea what I'm saying is today's generation of kids have a completely ass backwards look at comedy and humour lol The way they baby things so much now is ridiculous. For example a lot of places are looking to enact the no loser out look to kids, no one loses everyone's a winner. How in hell is that going to help them later in life when they don't get the job they wanted? "But but but....." ;) I find kids these days are being crippled by this babied approach, it's driving me nuts lol

- T.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Television and Movies

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode