The LEGO Movie Trailer - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Television and Movies Discuss TV, Movies, Sitcoms and anything else related here.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-05-13, 11:41 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Shas'Ui's Avatar
Shas'Ui's Flag is: USA
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 399
Reputation: 2
Default The LEGO Movie Trailer


01000110011011110111001000100000011101000110100001 10010100100000011001110111001001100101011000010111 01000110010101110010001000000110011101101111011011 110110010000100001

Last edited by Shas'Ui; 11-05-13 at 11:57 AM.
Shas'Ui is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-05-13, 02:28 PM
nice boy, daft though !
 
bitsandkits's Avatar
bitsandkits's Flag is: United Kingdom
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 10,214
Reputation: 58


Default

Im going to see this !!

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON
bitsandkits is offline  
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-05-13, 07:18 PM
Fantasy Rumors
 
revilo44's Avatar
revilo44's Flag is: United Kingdom
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: The Webway
Posts: 962
Reputation: 14


Default

this is sooo awesome. i also want to see it.



Sanity is for the weak

check out what im working on http://instagram.com/revilo444
revilo44 is offline  
post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-05-13, 07:40 PM
Senior Member
 
Varakir's Avatar
Varakir's Flag is: United Kingdom
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Somerset, UK
Posts: 4,634
Reputation: 42


Default

Have been psyched about this for a long time - good talent & director, and lego!


My Salamander Logs & Army Showcase:
The Ashbringers 3rd co. ::: Into the fires of Battle:::Army Showcase


Currently Painting:

Landraider Redeemer
Varakir is offline  
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-06-13, 10:15 AM
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
 
Tawa's Avatar
Tawa's Flag is: Scotland
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Cheshire, UK
Posts: 8,550
Reputation: 92


Default

That looks pretty good


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
I think Tawa is a temporal entity that exists outside of the hobby/modeling timeline. Essentially, he's the Heresy Online equivalent of a Time Lord... which is kinda hilarious and frightening all at the same time.

"God-Emperor? Calling him a god was how all this mess started."
Tawa is offline  
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-06-13, 08:09 PM
Member
 
CommissarAidan's Avatar
CommissarAidan's Flag is: Australia
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 78
Reputation: 2
Default

can't wait till it comes out
CommissarAidan is offline  
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-07-13, 12:24 PM
nice boy, daft though !
 
bitsandkits's Avatar
bitsandkits's Flag is: United Kingdom
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 10,214
Reputation: 58


Default

not sure if this interests anyone else but series 12 minifigs are the cast from the movie, now if your not familiar with the minifig series, Lego do a blind bag collectors series of there minifigure range, each series has 16 collectable figures some common and some rare and the idea is to collect and swap like you would with trade-able cards, anyway the 12th series as i mentioned is also the cast of the movie, i have quite a collection and so far i think i have only completed 3 series out of the 11 so far, they dont stay in the shops for very long and they are limited to about 3 months and on ebay they can get quite expensive.

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON
bitsandkits is offline  
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-07-13, 09:41 PM
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
 
Tawa's Avatar
Tawa's Flag is: Scotland
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Cheshire, UK
Posts: 8,550
Reputation: 92


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitsandkits View Post
not sure if this interests anyone else but series 12 minifigs are the cast from the movie, now if your not familiar with the minifig series, Lego do a blind bag collectors series of there minifigure range, each series has 16 collectable figures some common and some rare and the idea is to collect and swap like you would with trade-able cards, anyway the 12th series as i mentioned is also the cast of the movie, i have quite a collection and so far i think i have only completed 3 series out of the 11 so far, they dont stay in the shops for very long and they are limited to about 3 months and on ebay they can get quite expensive.
Yeah, I buy these every now and again just for shits and giggles
Me and my little bro still love Lego


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
I think Tawa is a temporal entity that exists outside of the hobby/modeling timeline. Essentially, he's the Heresy Online equivalent of a Time Lord... which is kinda hilarious and frightening all at the same time.

"God-Emperor? Calling him a god was how all this mess started."
Tawa is offline  
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-07-13, 09:53 PM
Senior Member
 
DeathJester921's Avatar
DeathJester921's Flag is: USA
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,269
Reputation: 9


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawa View Post
Yeah, I buy these every now and again just for shits and giggles
Me and my little bro still love Lego
LEGO. Best thing in the world.

My youtube channel. Feel free to stop by and have a look if you're interested. I do Airsoft, some warhammer related videos, and gaming videos.

R.I.P. Uncle Lee. You will be greatly missed by us all. We will see each other again some day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamTheApostle View Post
Remember kids: Violence isn't the answer, its the question. The answer is yes.
DeathJester921 is offline  
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-07-13, 10:15 PM
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
 
Tawa's Avatar
Tawa's Flag is: Scotland
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Cheshire, UK
Posts: 8,550
Reputation: 92


Default

We bought some Lego the other day. For my nephew......


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
I think Tawa is a temporal entity that exists outside of the hobby/modeling timeline. Essentially, he's the Heresy Online equivalent of a Time Lord... which is kinda hilarious and frightening all at the same time.

"God-Emperor? Calling him a god was how all this mess started."
Tawa is offline  
Reply

  Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Television and Movies

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome