NBC Cancels Community, 30 Rock and Parks and Recreation - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Television and Movies Discuss TV, Movies, Sitcoms and anything else related here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-13-12, 07:27 PM Thread Starter
Chaos God of Old Night

Lord of the Night's Flag is: United Kingdom

Default NBC Cancels Community, 30 Rock and Parks and Recreation

Horrific news!

NBC has declared that the following shows are cancelled. Community, 30 Rock and Parks and Recreation. Each of them will receive a final season of 13 episodes and is then cancelled to make way for five brand new exciting shows like Matthew Perry’s “Go On,” Anne Heche’s “Save Me,” Ryan Murphy’s “The New Normal,” Bill Pullman’s “1600 Penn” and Justin Kirk’s “Animal Practice". (Sarcasm)

Ok here is my response.

http://en.wikipedia....art_Connecticut

Watch the beginning of that 30 Rock episode, even if you aren't a fan, and watch the scene where Jack and Liz discuss NBC and pilots. I am CONVINCED that what they joke about is actually NBC's business model. I mean what the frak?! Cancelling Community? The show that got a flash mob when it was merely put on hiatus? No wonder NBC is the least watched network in America, its got no good shows and the few it does have its cancelling.

LotN

http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...red-souls.html - The Kabal of Shattered Souls Project Log
http://www.talkwargaming.com/search/...Book%20Reviews - Check out Talk Wargaming for reviews by Lord of the Night.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-16-12, 12:30 PM
nice boy, daft though !

bitsandkits's Flag is: United Kingdom

im a huge 30 rock fan, but i have to admit i think its time to go,i love the show but its getting long in the tooth and should finish while its still good, also i have noticed a distinct lack of Tracy Jordan screen time lately and as funny as all the cast are his moments are by far the funniest from the main cast in my opinion.Hes had a lot going on in his personal life wit his transplant and divorce and a few dropped bollocks about gay and disabled people so i can understand why hes not been at the front of the show, but personally i think it needs him.

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-16-12, 04:39 PM
ZOMGZOR CUSTOM USER TITLE

scscofield's Flag is: USA

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-16-12, 04:42 PM

I read 30 Rock was gone, but community was up in the air after Chevy Chase had a massive bust up with the producer.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Television and Movies

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode