The Dictator. - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Television and Movies Discuss TV, Movies, Sitcoms and anything else related here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-25-12, 01:59 PM

normtheunsavoury's Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanquisherMBT View Post
Who?, I dunno who any of them are, all I know they are annoying nobodies and this wasn't funny
Well, the guy with the beard is Sacha Baron Cohen, he's a funny person who does funny things that make (some) people laugh. He was Ali G, Borat and Bruno in some other films. Films are like moving pictures, they have sound so you can hear what the people are saying, sometimes they say funny things, those are comedy films. Sometimes they do scary things, they are horror films and sometimes they are boring, they are chick flicks.

Quote:
Also, Ewoks eat people.
Never forget that.
Ewoks. Eat. People.
Galahad.

Black Serpent Sun

FILE 18
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-25-12, 03:25 PM
Banned
VanquisherMBT's Flag is: England

Oh, the Ali-g and borat guy...so I was right, he is a nobody just like the rest of them and not funny at all

Not gonna say much on your description of what a movie is, as it has no connection to anything I said and its just you being stupid
post #13 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-25-12, 03:47 PM

normtheunsavoury's Flag is: England

You just seemed ignorant to some of the concepts of modern popular culture so I thought I'd help you out a bit, I didn't want you to be the odd one out who wasn't sure what was going on.

Quote:
Also, Ewoks eat people.
Never forget that.
Ewoks. Eat. People.
Galahad.

Black Serpent Sun

FILE 18
post #14 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-25-12, 04:18 PM
Banned

I am proud to be ignorant of modern culture, modern culture is shit, designed for brainless moronic couch zombies who have no concept of decent comedy and entertainment.

Now if the video was of some real talented celebs and comedians, it would be good.
post #15 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-25-12, 11:55 PM
Senior Moderator

DeathKlokk's Flag is: USA

It's so cool to hate everything.

Abandon GW, win back your wallet. Play Infinity!
post #16 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-26-12, 06:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathKlokk View Post
It's so cool to hate everything.

At what point did I say I hate everything?, can you quote that please...right now...no please do quote it...I'm waiting.

Or quote individually everything I have said I hate and let's mull over if that list is long enough and has the depth to translate into hating everything

These people are not funny, at all, shite like borat was not funny, at all, that entire video was filled with people who are not good actors, not funny and the entire thing was uncomfortable torture and predictable

Last edited by VanquisherMBT; 04-26-12 at 06:29 AM.
post #17 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-26-12, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanquisherMBT
At what point did I say I hate everything?, can you quote that please...right now...no please do quote it...I'm waiting.

Or quote individually everything I have said I hate and let's mull over if that list is long enough and has the depth to translate into hating everything
Ok

Quote:
I am proud to be ignorant of modern culture, modern culture is shit
If you term modern Culture to be the latest culture in which we live then you're looking at everything from about 1940 onwards if you restrict it to contemporary Modern and not generally Modern which from the end of the Dark Ages onwards. So I think that's fair enough to count as you hating everything. All culture, all painting, music, films, theatre of the last 60-70 years. I think it's not unreasonable to apply the term everything to all works created in living memory of anyone on this forum. Now I'm sure a bit of Hipponax is right up your street as that does not count as modern culture. No one should be proud to be ignorant of anything, it still means you're ignorant.

Aramoro

"Violence isn't the answer, I just like getting it wrong on purpose"

Sally Forth! - My Gaming Blog

Last edited by Aramoro; 04-26-12 at 03:32 PM.
post #18 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-26-12, 03:37 PM
Craw-Daddy

Quote:
Oh, the Ali-g and borat guy...so I was right, he is a nobody just like the rest of them and not funny at all

Not gonna say much on your description of what a movie is, as it has no connection to anything I said and its just you being stupid
Disagree with your opinion as many people probably do. This dude is hilarious.

He's doing a movie called Mercury. I believe it come out this year. He will be playing Freddy Mercury from Queen. I think this may actually be a serious movie. I could potentially see him playing this role well. I know it doesn't go with his comedian role, but his serious roles (few they are) he has played pretty well.
post #19 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-26-12, 03:40 PM
Banned

Him Freddie mercury and queen...3 piles of shit in 1 movie, Christ.

And no I term modern to be around 70-80's maybe even some of the latter 60's onwards, all the music is generally shit, fashion is generally shit, the TV and movies are mostly shit except some, it was basically a shit period, and it still is, I mean fuck me twilight and beiber are both popular, that says allot about forays generation

Last edited by VanquisherMBT; 04-26-12 at 03:44 PM.
post #20 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-26-12, 03:56 PM
Craw-Daddy

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Television and Movies

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode