Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

The Sanguine Mistress she must be stopped!

The Sanguine Mistress, she must be stopped.

15K views 158 replies 38 participants last post by  Lux 
#1 ·
The blood angels primarch fell at the hands of Horus...or so they say, others whisper that his end was met at the hands of a much more patriarchal figure. However that day his lineage did not end, his genetic stem cells were harvested and a most dark entity was created in the genetic laboraties of chaos. The Sanguine Mistress was born, and to this day leads an army of individuals and entities most violent.

The Sanguine mistress must be stopped, and we as a most unorthodox group of humans, xenos, and mutants alike, have band together to put aside our petty philosophical differences and work as one to stop her insane regime from spreading

#3 ·
I believe from the records and documents I have read and deciphered, that Sanguinas was never recovered from Horus's battle barge...rather not fully.

After Horus....or perhaps a more patriarchal figure slayed Sanguinas....some thing occurred most...suspect. By the time Dorn arrived to recover the fragmented body of his father and of Sanguinas, they later noticed under autopsy that Sanguinas was missing nearly all of his genetic stem cells, as well as nearly all his organs and varying cerebral corti.

In a lab else where...fueled by the genius of chaos, the direct genetic code of Sanguinas was manipulated...and a most "dark" and peculiar entity was fashioned in genetic facilities most concealed....

She is called the Sanguine Mistress, and is an entity which is the result of genetic crafting directly of Sanguinas genetic code.

With but a whisper she lulls to her side the masses, with but a wave of her pale ghostly skinned hand, reality warps to her whim....even now she further amasses her forces....controlled not by chaos, nor by man, yet wields both to her every desire.

She must be stopped....for even now the Blood angels listen to her dark beckoning...her captivating wail has already begun to increasingly change the blood angels to their true form....following suit of her own dark visage....

Some call it the black rage, she calls it normality.

#6 ·
I believe from the records and documents I have read and deciphered, that Sanguinas was never recovered from Horus's battle barge...rather not fully. The reason why that happened is because they didn't have the resources or money to actually complete that action fully, most of their time and resources were spent fighting the Emperor. You also must remember that the time they found the body of Sanguinas, it was beaten and bloodied. Plus the fact that they had Illegal workers doing the job added the decrease in quality of executing the entire thing.

After Horus....or perhaps a more patriarchal figure slayed Sanguinas....some thing occurred most...suspect. By the time Dorn arrived to recover the fragmented body of his father and of Sanguinas, they later noticed under autopsy that Sanguinas was missing nearly all of his genetic stem cells, as well as nearly all his organs and varying cerebral corti. The reason why Sanguinas missed most of his genetic material along with his organs was because not because chaos wanted to create some super human leader, it was because they could sell high in the black market. I mean, chaos lords or other humanoids would pay huge amounts for even the liver of a primarch. This wan't anything about making a super human, but purely for cash and personal wealth.

In a lab else where...fueled by the genius of chaos, the direct genetic code of Sanguinas was manipulated...and a most "dark" and peculiar entity was fashioned in genetic facilities most concealed.... Ok, so I followed up on your sources and you are taking this completely out of context. Fist off, the dark and peculiar entity was actually chaos lord Melella and the operation was placing some, if not most, of the stolen parts into his wounded body. Again, read what I commented above.

She is called the Sanguine Mistress, and is an entity which is the result of genetic crafting directly of Sanguinas genetic code. Again, you misread your sources and took them out of context. This Mistress you are talking about was actually the corrupted scholar Emily Bergoph. The reason why she was mentioned was that it was her who sold the parts to Melella and also she preformed part of the operation.

With but a whisper she lulls to her side the masses, with but a wave of her pale ghostly skinned hand, reality warps to her whim....even now she further amasses her forces....controlled not by chaos, nor by man, yet wields both to her every desire. This is waaaaayyyy out of context of what you sourced this from. Emily, before the operation and before she sold the parts, held a private auction for this part. The auction ended up turning to a bloodlusted mess and finally resolved when Melella's men turned up victorious. Also her word during the auction had full sway as you mentioned because she owned the organs and the mass wanted them.

She must be stopped....for even now the Blood angels listen to her dark beckoning...her captivating wail has already begun to increasingly change the blood angels to their true form....following suit of her own dark visage.... Wow, this is totally made up. The blood angles fear her not because she some super human, but because she has the resources and muscle to launch a serious attack against the Blood Angels, because as she personally stated, she kinda has a vendetta against them.

Some call it the black rage, she calls it normality. I call that bullshit
Lux, please stop taking material out of context.

#4 ·
The blood angels primarch fell at the hands of Horus...or so they say, others whisper that his end was met at the hands of a much more patriarchal figure. However that day his lineage did not end, his genetic stem cells were harvested and a most dark entity was created in the genetic laboraties of chaos. The Sanguine Mistress was born, and to this day leads an army of individuals and entities most violent.
The Black Month.... it is during this period of time when her warriors become so full of rage, Angron's World Eaters or the Blood Angels's own curse pale in comparison.

The Imperium is doomed.

#7 ·
well its an interesting concept in all and would love to see panned into a fan fiction material but am I the only one here that thinks maye this should be in the Original Works area!!!

P.S. BA aren't really vampires and I think you have read way too many books on Elizabeth Bathory

#9 ·
If this was fan fiction I agree it should go in that area...but this is what I interpreted from reading the many codi and documents of long lost significance.

Perceive through the gleam of normality, past the shroud of madness, and there you will find self crafted truth....gleaming with deception most poisonous.

#8 ·
From the sources I have read and deciphered, the Sanguine Mistress is known as Kitty Mach.....and currently leads a force of many talented individuals, ranging in their sets of skills.

However her form is human in appearance, for she was created to be able to blend in with humanity, however her power and potential...eclipses that of the original sanguinas.

#45 · (Edited)
He never gives a true source he just says somethin galong the lines of in HH book or it's written inbetween the lines in a bunch of books.
OR
Though your idea is interesting and judging by the former posts you made in the past you my firend live on cloud nine. Now with tha being said once again it is not in any source of info and is therfore an original work or possibly a future role play thread.
Never heard of an asylum or Alaska being described as cloud 9

Sigh I really wish you would just stop with insisting that this is fact and just admit it is fan fic, it would be more fun..
Wait let me guess what you will be saying to this...
"You have been corrupted by hello kitty"
But you couldn't be more wrong I am Alpherius hiding behind a fake head.

#11 ·
It is the accumulation of nearly all codex I have read and black library works...also several inquisitors I work closely with have disclosed their perceptions of the documents to me.

I believe the Sanguine mistress stalks the halls of the imperium to this present day, masquerading as a high ranking Terra official.

#56 · (Edited)
also several inquisitors I work closely with have disclosed their perceptions of the documents to me.
Awesomeness in a sentence. I could read this all day! haha :popcorn:

To those who already know his threads, why are you not giggling? There`s no need for aggression, it`s just Lux.
I love them, they're so entertaining! :)

#13 ·
There a numerous reports from the Ordos Hereticus that Kitty Mach, the Sanguine Mistress....has infiltrated their ranks since their creation...and leads the inquisition.

Furthermore there are reports that Kitty Mach was genetically engineered with certain genetic code of Alpharius in addition to her basing upon Sanguinas.

#14 ·
ok here we go after doing research on this I have found none of what you have said to be relevent...
None of the sources you speak of mention anything at all about a sanguine mistress nor a char. named kitty mach and if you were to google the naem Kitty Mach you will come to this source below that is just a link to some artist gamer chick who loves video games.
www.kittymach.com

Though your idea is interesting and judging by the former posts you made in the past you my firend live on cloud nine. Now with tha being said once again it is not in any source of info and is therfore an original work or possibly a future role play thread.

P.S. No offense to you

#17 ·
One no I have much better things to do with my time and don't ever try to sway an actual analyst on my being wrong when it comes to research esspecially on a topic such as this where I can clearly and fully prove you wrong as far as I can tell you have no relevence to in you are what we call in the Intel world an unreliable source that is to be ignored.

#19 ·
Kitty Mach is the transcendence of souls, a well of spirits bound to a physical way point...she is in essence a doorway to the warp...

Her body forged from the genetic code of Sanguinas, her menality forged from the remnants of Alpharius...or perhaps it was Omegron....there are rumors she purposely infused herself with the genetic code of Conrad Kurze....why? None are certain, though rumors state that it was only Kurze of the primarchs who held the unique ability to wield the powers of the void simultaneously with the warp.

She has infiltrated the inquisition and lords over the ordos hereticus...amassing followers of every creed, race, and species....even the Eldar follow her unknowingly...for one of their phoenix lords wields a weapon of her own creation...a staff which brings doom to all who wield it...the doom is her own presence which she infused into the staff.

#21 ·
They say, Kitty Mach currently is hunting the primarchs....that nearly all of them faked their deaths, save for a few....why she is hunting them no one knows for certain save for her inner circle.

Though rumors afloat say that she holds great knowledge long lost to all, and that she knows the true purpose of the primarchs...that they were....are...keys to a doorway of infinite potential...that they are each a piece of a large machine.

They say she desires to bring all the pieces together...to complete their purpose...for she was crafted from a primarch...primarchs...however unlike the original primarchs she is free of their coded restrictions, limitations that the emperor placed upon them as safe guards...and has free access to the biological knowledge built into her from the primarch genetic code.

#25 · (Edited)
They say the Horus Heresy was a fail safe....a safe guard to stop her coming......at least that's what the Emperor intended it for....

In a young Emperor's idealistic life, where striving and vigor were his two primary motivators....dreams begin to beckon to him, filled with shades of drear, a haze of incandescent gloom begin to follow at his every foot step...speaking tales of soon to come horrors which would devour him and all his ideals....

The emperor knew in advance the coming of the Sanguine Mistress....the coming of Kitty Mach....her foot steps echoing throughout the corridors of time and space, transcending the veil of madness, of reality.....

With every step she took it flowed into a skip, with every beat of her heart so too reality ebbed to her most dread infused music....a symphony of terror, beauty, and enlightenment...

Hands clasped behind her back, skipping to a tune clad in revolutionary ideals.....she so grinned with every fading note left in the wake of oblivion that poured out from the heels behind her.

The primarchs were always a means to slow her advance.....the Emperor chose to divide the key....into 20 separate pieces....to slow down her coming....to possibly halt her creation.....he was wrong.

For she followed him to the reality he so created....the haven that he so crafted as a retreat....so followed him relentlessly and so too found him and his dreams made manifest...she found the warp, the stargods, the many races spawned from his subconscious....and she smiled for what change she would bring about.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.