Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

The Caller Of Lust.

741 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Ardias26 
#1 · (Edited)
Heres some fluff for my Emperors Children enjoy ! :)

The walls of Al'Ca'ar's grand thrown room were coloured a shocking pink and were filled with hundreds of disturbing sexually explicit but exquisitly painted portraits, the marvelous white marble floor was layed to perfection and was unbelievably clean. Statues of indescribable horrors ran along the walls aswell as huge open mouthed demons in the top corners of the room houses large sonic speakers, Slaanesh's prescence was unbelievably strong in here. towards the back of the room in the dead centre stood an alter with two huge pillars stood either side of it, at the top of the stairs there he sat the supreme Lord Commander, an extremely beautiful but deadly warrior Al'ca'ar was commander of his Emperors Children but unlike most other Emperor's Children his company were not Noise Marines, they were all genetically engineered to be absouloutley perfect all of which had long white hair and pale skin in the image of the most perfect warrior of all; Fulgrim, whom Al'ca'ar received messages in his head from and would tell him his plans and how too execute them perfectly. Al'ca'ar's pale naked figure sat upright on his exquisitely carved black marble throne. His long white hair was brushed and platted beautifully and brought out his sharp features and his menacing make up blackened eyes.

Al'ca'ar raised his hands and clapped twice and out of the shaped demon speakers blurred out the greatest creation of orchestral composer Bequa Kynska; Maraviglia. Al'ca'ar sat back in his throne and closed his eyes and slipped into a deep trance of pleasure as the music flowed like hunny through is ears, his breathing became heavy and began letting out deep moans of pleasure. Once the symphony had stopped Al'ca'ar composed himself and called in his most trusted guardian Angelus, " Yes my lord is there anything I can do for you sir ? " replied Angelus enthuisiasticaly " Good evening Angelus I would like too bring me lieutenant Wotan " replied Al'ca'ar, " certainly my lord im sure lieutenant Wotan will be very pleased too be seeing you again sir, is there anything else you desire my lord " asked Angelus " that will be all thank you Angelus " replied Al'ca'a'r. With a bow Angelous quickly made his way down the mile long hall too summon lieutenant Wotan too the palace.

Al'ca'ar clapped his hands again and Maraviglia blurred out of the demon shape speakers but much louder than before, the wine glass Al'ca'ar had been drinking out of shattered from the high pitch music and exploded into pieces, Al'ca'ar gently picked up a large piece of the glass and turned his arm over and plunged it deep into the pallid flesh of the underside of his arm he tore it along and watched the blood pour out, he let out a scream but it was not in pain, but sheer orgasmic ecstasy, his senses going wild with the combination of his pain and blood flow and the tempo the symphonic music, he stood and began smearing the flowing blood from his arm over his face and naked body, the blood was flowing so intensley it was forming puddles on the ornate white marble floor as it dripped down his body. too be continued

See less See more
#3 ·
It is good, though I have to say I have never really liked alll this Slaanesh orgasm shit people always seem to write about. And you need to change win to wine in the last paragraph, at about line 4.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.