Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffs, UK - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-14-12, 07:39 PM Thread Starter

Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffs, UK

I've got a bit of space and a table that would be great for gaming on. I've even started working on some terrain!
I was wondering if there was anyone in the area who would be up for a game? I play WHFB and 40k, several armies in each; I also have copies of Space Hulk and Dreadfleet, although I've never been reallyable to play these due to lack of opponents! (I also haven't played much of WHFB and 40k for several years, because travelling to play is a real difficulty)
I can't really do much travelling to play, as I'm disabled with back pain. However, I have access to a car, and if you're not too far away I could maybe sort out a lift. Blimey; sounds proper attractive and exciting doersn't it?

Anyway, any takers, just PM me!

GFP
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-14-12, 09:00 PM

Baron Spikey's Flag is: United Kingdom

All this time you've been suggesting a meeting in Hanley and you live in Newcastle? Newcastle is much easier to get to- I could be parked up behind Dominos near the bus station in all of 15-20 mins
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-15-12, 05:29 PM Thread Starter

I like to be devious and cover my tracks: you never know when the Inquisition could be watching! I live just by J15 on the M6 and the end of the A500, at the bottom of westbury Pk. Ish.
I'm still up for a meet-up outdoors, in one of the great metropoli of the Midlands, or, if you want, you can come over here and we can try to have a game of something. Or we could go wild and try to do both! Just let me know when's good for you and we'll try and sort summat.

GFP

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Wargaming Clubs > Meet Ups

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode