Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Gamers in Atlanta, GA

755 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Sergeant Horse 
#1 ·
Hey, for anybody in Marietta or around the Atlanta area, I know alot of places have closed down recently, Warroom, B&R etc and there's not many gaming places left, but my local place is still open. its called Giga-Bites Cafe and its on Roswell Road outside of Marietta. I'm not sure of the exact address, but their website is www.giga-bitescafe.com. It'd be cool for us to get more people going there as at the minute there's around 25-30 gamers, but not always at one time.

I need more people to face my Dark Angels against tongue.gif

#2 ·
Hi! i've just recently moved to the Atlanta area from the UK with my wife and have been looking for somewhere to start playing again... Only place i'd found nearby was HobbyTown in Kennesaw...

I presume you're mostly 40K players? I had just started an O&G (whfb) army before i moved and will be looking to start up a Chaos 40K army soon.

Is there any particular night for newbies? :unsure:

cheers,

rowie

#3 ·
hey rowie, it was good to meet you today, hope we get to see more of you in the future, usually as you saw today, coming by on Wednesdays and Saturdays will have the most 40K players and monday Evenings are mostly Fantasy players. But with the gamer list I gave you, you should be able to organise a game whenever you wish

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.