Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Tzeentch Daemons

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  ExaltedUrizen 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi,

While playing csm's, I've gradually gotten more daemons to use as allies.

Then I came across a formation in crimson slaughter called the Disciples of Mannon.

This is a sorcerer and a squad of possessed - write two numbers down at the start of a game and if your opponent rolls just two dice and comes up with the pre-written numbers you get a free tzeentch unit.

1-3 - Pink Horrors
4-5 - 3 Screamers or 3Flamers
6 - Lord of Change

This seems like it could be fun - I'm already using the units (for cheap backfield, survivable summoning - I have khorne and slaanesh daemons) so I may as well have the extra dice roll. This would also give me enough daemons to field a pure daemon army

My questions are

Do I need to buy Wrath of Magnus?
LoC - which psychic disciplines does he have access to? (change, malefic - any others?)
How do pink horrors work now?

Thanks in advance :)

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
How do pink horrors work now?
You can take them in units of between 10 and 20. A unit of 11 to 15 generates 2 warp charge points, 16-20 generates 3. If one is killed two blue horrors are generated, either joining an existing unit of BHs that is within 6", or if there isn't one, forming another unit within 6". They generate their powers from the Change discipline.

LoC - which psychic disciplines does he have access to?
For some reason the LoC isn't in Wrath of Magnus, probably because it hasn't changed from the Codex entry, which says he can access Change and Divination.

#4 ·
You do not need wrath of magnus to run this formation, it is in the crimson slaughter book only. Also it is any time you roll those two numbers, so each time you rapid-fire a bolter, take a leadership test, charge, you could trigger the summoning.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.