my super cheese inquisitor warband list for grey knights army. - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-15-12, 09:17 PM Thread Starter

my super cheese inquisitor warband list for grey knights army.

my 2 lists are in the following. They are for 750 points. I am working on more based on these 2 lists. I am going to build up my army from the following:

Thank You and good knight,

Robfu

P.S. feel free to critique
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GKCHEESEHEAD750PTS.pdf (447.8 KB, 44 views)
File Type: pdf GREYKNIGHTSTINKYCHEESE750PTS.pdf (439.1 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by Robfu; 02-23-12 at 07:17 PM. Reason: REMOVED ATTACHMENTS BECAUSE THEY BROKE FORUM RULES
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-15-12, 09:44 PM

Cho Kai's Flag is: USA

Psykers in boxes are a good strategy... you don't need the extra fire points on that squad though... just stick with a Rhino.

As for your 'big guns' squads (Inquisitor + WAs + ISs + Jokers) you have more than 5x guns you want to fire so you are probably jumping out of the Chimera to fire... which kind of defeats the point of purchasing a Chimera. I would rather see you put some extra endurace on the squad with Crusaders or extra wounds from Bolter Acolytes.

Also, to be running Coteaz, you have very few and very fragile units on the field. I would be worried about anything that could get into cc with you.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-15-12, 10:39 PM Thread Starter

thank you

I see what you are saying. I haven't played these yet. Remember I was stating that these are my base part of the army. I will be filling in those gaps with more models at higher pointed army lists. I plan to purchase Storm Ravens and such. I have very few grey knights because I am restarting my play from daemon hunters. I originally had an IG tank army and used DH as allies. Then I used DH with IG inducted. Then switched back when new IG codex came out. I also bought valkyries and could use them as Inquisitor Valks or play IG stormtrooper veteran army with DH allies.

I am using these 750 point army lists as the foundation of 2 army themes. My next list is going for 1000 point builds. I will add 250 points to these lists filling their gaps. Then I will build 1500 point lists, then 1850, and then 2000.
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-16-12, 09:47 PM

Cho Kai's Flag is: USA

Understandable... what do you have in terms of GK-able Transports?
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-17-12, 12:35 AM Thread Starter

ok, I have from converting old sm tanks that were unpainted, 2 rhino, 2 landraider, 1 crusader, 2 inquisitorial Valkyries, and the aforementioned chimeras
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-23-12, 07:22 PM Thread Starter

Revised Army Lists To Fit Forum Rules And Added Corrections

GKCHEESEHEAD750PTS.pdf

GREYKNIGHTSTINKYCHEESE750PTS.pdf

These are the corrections to the army lists I posted b4. The corrections are for forums rules and to the math of the list and to follow some of the great advice from this thread and the forum in general.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-25-12, 06:34 AM Thread Starter

new 1500pt lists

here are two lists for 1500 pts, using Coteaz as one of my HQ choices.

FORUMLEGALSPRGKCHEESEOSR1500PTS.pdf

FORUMLEGALSUPERGKCHEESEHEAD1500PTS.pdf

Please check them out. Tell me what you think!

-Robfu
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-26-12, 04:14 AM Thread Starter

ok, so I ask forgiveness.

I have messed up the math on all the lists in this post. I made mistakes when I changed units and added incorrectly or omitted something. When I finally thought that I had it correct, I realized that I had miss read the cost of servo skulls on the separate units. I could make excuses about being tired and having had the flu this last week, but in the end I screwed up.

so the following are all the list that I previously posted with what I hope to be the last revisions for corrections. I hope they help you fellow grey knights.

1.FORUMLEGALGKCHEESEHEAD750PTS.pdf

2.FORUMLEGALGREYKNIGHTSTINKYCHEESE750PTS.pdf

3.FORUMLEGALSPRGKCHEESEOSR1500PTS.pdf

4.FORUMLEGALSUPERGKCHEESEHEAD1500PTS.pdf

5.FORUMLEGALGKMORDRAKBOMB@1850PTS.pdf

Thank you for your patience!
-Robfu

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > 40k Army Lists > Grey Knights Army Lists

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode