Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Taking Pre Orders For Dark Vengeance

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Tawa 
#1 ·
#6 ·
Very true the chaos bits are expensive if you buy them all together from me, but why would you spend £60 buying them from me when you could get the entire set for less? you would have to be a buffoon, but what if you wanted say 3 Hell brutes ? would you still buy three full kits? or what if you wanted 12 chosen? or 1 units of deathwing? or just the Interrogator chaplain ?

Anyway I have secured limited edition sets and i have added the Chaplain to the store so for anyone who wanted one hes £10, which is expensive but hes limited edition so his price will only increase once hes no longer available,plus im moving to a larger office so need more funds.

#3 ·
Something is worth whatever someone is willing to pay. And apparantly over half of what he's listed has sold out already, so some people out there are willing to pay quite a lot.

That said, it's too rich for my blood - I'll just be swapping with people when it comes out.

#4 ·
Prices are fine: bits sites are not about how much it costs to buy it all but how much you save not getting the stuff you don't want.

Personally I would have been a bit annoyed if he still had rulebooks left: just ordered mine for a few £ more then that. I'm not going to spend £65 on a set with loads of marines when I haven't owned any marine army for years when I can easily pick the BRB up for less then a third the cost.

#7 ·
Aww, beaten to it on the Ravenwing :(

#9 ·
Awesome sauce! :grin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.