I have been asked how I painted up these wolves.
Sorry that I have no progress pics but will maybe add them when I paint the next batch.
1) Basecoat the armour with shadow grey.
2) One in every 2 models I highlight with space wolves grey to represent the rocks and different terrain levels they are walking in.
3) Once you have finished all of the rest of the marine you give the whole model a heavy wash of devlan mud.
1) Basecoat the lower parts with boltgun metal, then drybrush the whole gun lightly with codex grey.
1) Very simple, just basecoat with boltgun metal and give a medium wash of devlan mud.
1) Basecoat with calthan brown.
2) Drybrush on sunburst yellow.
3) Drybrush boltgun metal.
4) Re-base coat shining gold.
1) Basecoat the top half with cathlan brown and the bottom with bleached bone.
2) Highlight the raised edges on the brown with bleached bone.
3) Highlight the raised parts on the bone with skull white.
1) Basecoat with mechrite red.
2) Paint a small white dot at the back and then gloss varnish them to make them stand out more.
Finally give the whole model a heavy wash with Devlan Mud ;)