- The Price of a Mile - 40K - The Tyrelius Cluster has fallen to Chaos. Living or dying the massed forces of the Imperial Guard win back ground mile by slow mile.
- Crow's Bridge - Other
- Blood and Rust - 40K - In the Dark Age of Technology, the ancient Mechanicus created mechanical marvels beyond all reckoning and established a zenith of understanding. Most notable of these marvels is Mars itself. The ancient Magos created pure iron from the rust of the planet's surface and used the pure ore to create many alloys. Much of the metal was used on Mars itself, filling it with quadrillions of tons of metallic entrails that created a labyrinth of unimaginable complexity. However, among the machines of Mars, there are some machines that outdate humanity by eons upon eons, lost in the deepest hell-pits of the Cradle of Technology.
- The Emperor Reborn - 40K - A being of unstoppable might single handedly sweeps away an Ork horde, but is it really a the greatest of all warriors?
Handbag of Joy
- Starting Over - 30K - HOES Entry 03-12: Rebirth
- The Gods Know Best - 40K - HOES Entry 04-12: Annihilation
- II Legion Collection with jonileth - 30K - The Shadow Wraiths Legion follow the Emperor's command to withdraw from the Crusade into hiding.
- Ancient Ties - 40K
- Until It Sleeps - 40K - HOES Entry 02-12: Into the Fire
- Trial by Fire - 40K - HOES Entry 02-12: Into the Fire
- Echoes of the Past - 40K - A frontier world plays host to three skilled hunters, each pursuing powerful prey and each other.
- Renegades: An Alternative Heresy Tale - 30K - The Emperor has emerged from his self imposed exile a different being. Gathering only some of the Primarchs to him, he reveals galaxy-shattering changes to the Crusade.
- Renegades 2: The Flames of Belief - 30K - The Emperor seeks to bring a new age of enlightenment, confident in his power to rule the gods of Chaos and bring them to his way of thinking. However, some of the Primarchs view the price as too high.
- Renegades 3: The Fate of Prospero - 30K - To teach Magnus a lesson, The Emperor and Lorgar have charged Angron with destroying the Thousand Sons home world but to bring Magnus and his powerful inner circle back alive. Magnus and Russ rush to Prospero before Angron and his war hounds can get there.
- Renegades 4: The Emperors Will - 30K - With Prospero in ruins the Emperor can no longer keep his plan secret. He orders Vulkan to meet with the Khan and convince him to join the new faith.
- Renegades 7: When Death Calls - 30K
- After Caliban
- Necropolytic Nightmare
- Flawless - A Tale of the Flawless Host
- The Air Tonight - Prelude to Ancient Ties, the origins of Jubal Suncreamer, annointed of the Word Bearers.
- Coming of the Gods - an unknown word bearer tells how he believes the gods came into existence.
- Beginning - the first story of Mikhail Trueze, 3rd company vetren sargent of the Night Lords and a favoured son of Konrad Curze and the start of his quest to find the reincarnated soul of Night Huanter.
- The Brothers
- The Wolf God
- The Jeremy Kyle Brothers' Special
- The Strangest Night Out
- Pleasure Palace - HOES #2, Thirst Entry
- Kannada - HOES #3, Betrayal Entry
- Forevere Fallen - HOES #4, Turning Point Entry
- Both Sides of the Coin - HOES #5, Hatred Entry
- The Idol - HOES #6, Contagion Entry
- The Price of the Past - 40K - HOES #7, Vengeance Second Place
- The Price of the Past Reworked - 40K - Constan Trousan of the Rapture has finally found his brother's killer; but will victory bring peace?
- The Price of Fear - HOES #8, Mercy Entry
- I Walk the Line - HOES #9, Doubt Second Place
- Deliver Us from Evil - HOES #10, Deliverance Entry
- Last Man Standing - HOES #11, Overcome Entry
- Bitter Moon - HOES #12-01, A Beginning Entry
- The Smallest Germ
- Calling in the Debt - 40K - HOES Entry 12-06: Restitution
- In Death Duty Does Not End - 40K - HOES Entry 12-07: Duty
- Bloodlines - 40K - HOES Entry 12-09: Family Ties
- Innocence Lost - 40K - HOES Entry 12-12: Innocence
- Barrel of a Gun - 40K - 2012 Fiction Competition Entry
- For The Emperor - 40K - HOES Entry 13-01: Last Stand
- In the End - 40K - HOES Entrant 13-01: Last Stand
- Renegades 10: Long Forgotten Sons - 30K
The Emperor has met with the beings in the warp and emerged a different man. Gone is the Imperial Truth; the Emperor believes he is now a god, vindicating all that Lorgar had preached for centuries. Only Horus and his armies can hope to save the humans from the laughter of thirsting gods. But can that laughter be silenced and the Emperors power as the supreme god be recognised, when the Emperor sends his Son of the Night to complete a mission so secret that not even Lorgar or Dorn know anything about it?
- Renegades 11: A Fall of a Legion - 30K
- Renegades 12: Secrets. Lies, and Paranoia - 30K
Heresy LexiconHero of CoffeeHespithe
- The Eye of the Serpent - WHFB - In the jungles of Lustria the wisdom of the Lizard men is challenged by the cunning of the Skaven.
Ignatius HadrianIlliadarimm0rtal reaperincreasoInitiateIntoTheVoidIron Angel
- Poisoned Chalice - 40K - When Canoness Serena of the Sisters of Our Martyred Lady answers a call for aid from the Basilica of Saint Maltho she fears the worst for the basilica was built to hold heretical artefacts in safety.
- The Battle for Necrid Beta
- Fall of the Old Ones - 40K - In the distant past, the War in Heaven rages. Gahat-Siil, warrior and historian, and Sinnat-Val, scientist and engineer, uncover the secret to the victory of the Necrontyr over the opression of the Old Ones, and hurry to deliver this discovery to their enigmatic masters. Victory is stripped from them at every turn however, and their triumph soon turns to desperation...
- Tales of the Reclamation - 40K - a series of short stories about Necrons
- Ashes to the Stars - 40K - HOES Entry 12-06: Restitution
- Necron Characters - 40K
Last edited by Dave T Hobbit; 07-11-15 at 03:27 PM.